[ale] I am so tired of Linux Fanatics

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:01:43 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:

> On Thu July 8 2010, drifter wrote:
> > Is the Windoze world any better?  Damned if I know. I abandoned MIcrosoft
> > at Windows 3.1.  The only thing I have missed is some of my Photoshop
> > plug-ins  that provide functionality that is still lacking in The Gimp.
>
> get a Mac & you can have all that Adobe photoshop stuff:)

And Steve Jobs et al. breathing down your neck ...

no thanks.

> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800
> Registered Ubuntu User #12459
> http://usdebtclock.org/

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits

 Faith is a cop-out. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by
faith, then you are conceding that it can’t be taken on its own merits.
   Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith", 1992