[ale] I am so tired of Linux Fanatics

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:11:55 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Preston Boyington
<preston.lists at gmail.com>wrote:

> Then some jackass across the room points at me then says, "...that's why
> I do this.  I not going to wind up like him... some joke in a tie..."
>
> heh, heh. That twit probably _still_ lives in his parents basement and
dreams of a day when a girl will actually talk to him.

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits

 Faith is a cop-out. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by
faith, then you are conceding that it can’t be taken on its own merits.
   Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith", 1992