[ale] I am so tired of Linux Fanatics

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:51:49 EDT 2010

I will say that you shouldn't judge all channels on freenode by your experience.  I spend a fair amount of time in #rhel, and for the most part, if you've done a little bit of research on your own, are asking for help on the right distro, and provide the answers to diagnostic questions, they're pretty reasonable.  Sure, there's occasionally a sidebar on bacon, but it's not an unwelcome change of subject.

Like most clubs, or communities, it's about finding one that you enjoy and that attracts people with similar interests.

-Scott