[ale] ubuntu linux 10.04 sound problems with a gateway M320 laptop

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:21:25 EDT 2010

hey guys, I figured this one out too. All I needed to do was run the
ubuntu software center app and install the pulseaudio volume control,
and then run it and change the port for output devices to use analog
output / no amplifier

so with that tweak my laptop is full working.

Thanks everyone, I'm mostly a lurker, but I enjoy reading the email
digest for the list.

Take care and have a safe 4th

Van Loggins, A+

678-316-0136