[ale] Linux rescue CD

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jul 1 23:32:07 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 11:57 -0400, Larry Johnson wrote:
> I just noticed this from the niche distribution thread.  The GUI
> version can run in 10 MB, and the CLI in 6 MB.  I think I need to
> spend some time this weekend trying out some of these distros.  Small
> is Beautiful.

I don't need it anymore.  I only needed it today.  I was able to get
System Rescue to run long enough so I could copy the Linux system I've
been working on over to the 32MB flash drive.    Once it was copied I
was running the system I created and could easily upgrade it over the
network after I made changes to the code.