[ale] [OT] Tin foil hats [Was: Re: niche Linux distros article]

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Jul 1 11:34:17 EDT 2010

On Thu July 1 2010, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> Of course the truly paranoid would never download anything knowing, as they
> do, that it is the wires that let "THEM" get to you...

How to use Tinfoil Hat Linux  ....
If at all possible, boot THL on a laptop & disconnect all external
   cables, including the power & mouse.  Turn off nearby
   radios, including cell phones and microwaves.  Put yourself
   and the computer in a well grounded opaque copper cube.  Download
   your tinfoil hat plans from http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html.
   Boot the floppy....

NOW I gotta go steal some copper tubing!! Now I know why there have been so
many copper thefts lately!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800