[ale] a little contract work

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jan 29 15:40:28 EST 2010

When I looked at the Wiki earlier it said RH 6 was released in 2000 so
I'm sure RH 5.1 would have been in the 90s.

I just wanted to make sure people understood the difference between RH
5.1 and RHEL 5.1 (RHEL is up to 5.4 now).  When I first read the earlier
comment I thought it was saying RHEL 5.1 wasn't something a sane admin
would work on.