[ale] OT: but on Linux; Flash card memory card reader/writer

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:58:43 EST 2010

On 01/21/2010 02:37 AM, Björn Gustafsson wrote:
> I have a similar iMONO device and it works fine with Linux.  It's kind
> of cheap, but what do you expect for $10?
>
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:15 PM,<krwatson at cc.gatech.edu>  wrote:

Just to let you all know, I got the SanDisk ImageMate All-in-1 Flash
Memory Card Reader. Ordered it from Amazon on the 23rd and had it in my
hands the 26th. It cost $26.12 with free shipping. So it worked out
cheaper than places that were offering slightly lower prices. Here's the
link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FR8PQS/ref=oss_product
I've only used a 4GB SDHC in it so far, but it seemed to work pretty well.