[ale] what si the twitter channel

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Mon Jan 25 09:22:45 EST 2010

Do you want to promote exclusively local linuxacy (#AtLinuxE),
Distro-specificity (#AtlSUSE or #UbuntuGA), inclusive linux (#Linux),
or Open-Source Pride (#Opensource or #SourceFreedom or #FOSS).  I think
the best tactic is to have a widely inclusive tag and local content
surrounding it.  You get a larger audience.  Not everybody who likes
linux and lives in GA considers themselves part of the Atlanta regional
scene.