[ale] USB on Acer Aspire One D250

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat Jan 23 15:57:51 EST 2010

Anyone here running UNR 9.10 on an Acer AspireOne D250?

I bought the red one on Black Friday and it is running UNR.  Everything
seems to work but I am curious about USB.  At first I thought that
maybe they were issues with the devices I was using but this week I
installed 9.10 on my desktop and those device work very well.

Sometimes when I plug a device in I get a kernel messsage that the
cable could be bad.  This requires me to simply try a different port or
just unplug that device and try again.

Anyone else seen these issues?