[ale] ALE DayTime Meeting

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:03:59 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:55, Derek Carter (aka goozbach)
<goozbach at friocorte.com> wrote:
> Like I mentioned last night, I'm interested in starting up a daytime SIG
> related to ALE.

Everyday, or just some days? :-)  (Jim Kinney may think that's an ass
like comment but it's not intended that way)

Whilst out in CA over last Summer I tagged along on a couple of these:
http://promenade.thursdaylunch.com/

Basically they meet every thursday at noon in a central place, and
then gravitate to a nearby restaurant.   What about meeting once a
week some where fairly popular in the Fairlie Poplar area?  (Jim
Kinney, that wasn't an asshat comment either)

-Jim P.