[ale] OT: looking for a good quality and price for printing business cards

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Jan 20 09:01:26 EST 2010

One of the things my bank provides is a way to generate temporary credit
card numbers and these are what I use for any online purchase.  I can
set the limit and the expiration on each one.  Moreover each one can
only be used at a single vendor so even if the company I gave it to
published the number on the web the charge would never go through at any
other company.