[ale] Preferred domain registrars?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jan 19 22:52:51 EST 2010

On 01/19/2010 08:54 PM, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> Sadly, I have to say that GoDaddy.com has the best prices in domain
> registration. I hate the idea that someone can whois my domains and
> see that I used them. I fear that people will judge my character by
> the advertising methods that my registrar uses. I didn't succumb to
> their marketing. I went for the best price. I moved over to them in
> 2002 before they went racy.

I've been using them for a little while now.  I rather like their prompt
customer service.  I don't mind paying for that---I won't pay less to
get crappy customer service, for sure.  Whatever I might save on the
monthly invoice with such a company is more than made up for in the
amount of time I have to waste on the phone.

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch - mike at trausch.us
Tel: (404) 592-5746 x1