[ale] [OT] How Do You Make a Good Charts?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:50:15 EST 2010

Hi Fellas,

This is a really silly question, but I honestly don't know the answer. I'm
using Google Docs to keep track of my health (blood pressure, food log,
exercise, etc). I want to incorporate charts. For the life of me, I can't
figure out how my data should be organized in order to create the charts.

The blood pressure chart worked, but when I tried to create one for
exercise, it didn't. I don't know why and all my google searches end up with
step by step instructions on how to make a chart via Excel. Not "How do I
organize my data, in the first place, so that a chart can be created!"
Thanks for any advice.

http://www.fergytech.com/images/google-docs-blood-pressure.png
http://www.fergytech.com/images/google-docs-exercise.png

--
Marc Ferguson

www.fergytech.com
www.digitalalias.net

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"