[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 24, Issue 18

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Jan 11 11:23:08 EST 2010

Not quite an apology...   while y'all had a good fun pillow fight and
some clean healthy exercise, I switched from Digest to individual
filters, which seems to be what I should have done to begin with.

No intent of offending anyone, but it seems the digest mode really makes
it awkward to handle in Evolution.   Yahoo does digest modes for their
groups, but they also provide a reply hyperlink which does a good job of
peeling off that individual topic email and doing all the >>> insertion
and retaining the threading.   Evolution 2.24.5 doesn't seem to have any
way of doing anything close, which is why I had to whack away at replies
by hand, which produced the original foobar.

I'm happier now, as it makes it so much easier to delete the chaff and
retain the .... not so much chaff.

Peace.

Neal