[ale] Help with mail forwarding

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Jan 11 10:46:34 EST 2010

I maintain a web site for an organization I belong to and for some
reason the "forwarders" section of the cpanel doesn't work very well.  I
have two email addresses at that site that forward just fine, however
when I went to add a third it won't stick.  It keeps disappearing.  So I
want to use fetchmail or getmail and bring the mail down to a user on a
system I control and forward it from there.  I can get the mail using
one of those utilities fine, but I'm looking for a simple way to do the
forwarding such that I don't lose the reply to field and/or the
originator field.  I've toyed with a perl script to reconstruct the
message piped via procmail but I thought I'd see if there was a better
way (better === simpler).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim.