[ale] wireless sanity/security check

Pat Regan thehead at patshead.com
Mon Jan 4 16:15:32 EST 2010

On 01/04/2010 03:01 PM, George Allen wrote:
> Well... my roommates decided to repaint our front door one day, and in
> doing so did not put the lock back together for about a week. Place
> was wide open... except for one very large pit/german shepard and one
> slightly large pit/boxer.

Last year a poor confused woman accidentally walked into my apartment.
They all look the same, it is an easy mistake.  Especially if you walk
up a different set of stairs and everything is turned around.

I didn't think of anything witty to say until about 10 seconds after she
apologized and left.  I was too surprised :)

Pat