[ale] Fedora or Centos - which is more relevant for someone wanting Red Hat experience today?

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Fri Feb 5 16:39:58 EST 2010

one note: if you want a test bed for training AND you have hard ware
enabled virtualization you might want to do something like install
proxmox ve or run virt-manager.  Proxmox is better suited if you have a
test box, virt-manager if you are using your desktop/workstation.  This
will allow you to install and install and install and configure and play
"network" games in a sandbox.