[ale] geezer notice with meeting idea

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Apr 29 14:05:00 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 13:29 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I have to admit, we moved in 2005, and I got rid of BOXES of old
> <sniff>
> computer gear, including a 286 CPU AND a box full of Atari ST stuff,
> including dual- 80Mb hard disks...

Yeah, I don't have any really old stuff anymore either.  :(

One thing I want though, that I don't think exists:  An ergonomic
keyboard that has the old IBM-style "clickity-clickity" keyboard.  Oh, I
loved my old IBM keyboard.  I'd love it even more if there were an
ergonomic version.  But as I understand it the company that makes such
keyboards today doesn't make an ergonomic version, and the keyboards are
like $100 each or something.

	--- Mike

--
Even if their crude and anticompetitive business practices don't make
you think about using their software, their use of sweatshops and child