[ale] Hosed WLAN and Boot Partition

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:45:09 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 04/26/2010 12:17 PM, William Fragakis wrote:
> > If you've never had a system go unbootable, you haven't lived.
> >
> > Hope it works out for you.
> >
> > wf
> >
> At least it's easier to fix things now-a-days. Back in the late 70's it
> was Sys-Gen time. A 4 to 6 hour or more process, and that was just to
> get a bootable system. Never mind the data recovery and what ever else.

I fixed one of my issues. In Windows I was able to simply choose the device
driver from their populated list. Boy do I feel like a newb. I didn't think
that was going to work, but whatever it did. So; now I can comfortably surf
the web and look up how to reinstall GRUB. It's nice to surf on a 22" wide
LCD instead of a DROID. :)

--
Marc Ferguson

Registered Linux User #410978
www.fergytech.com | www.digitalalias.net

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"