[ale] Fwd: Correction to NewsBites: The US Cyber Challenge url was incorrect

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Apr 21 07:21:52 EDT 2010

This a correction to the previous mention of this article.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> The SANS Institute <NewsBites at sans.org> 4/20/2010  10:38 PM >>>
In today's NewsBites, we provided the following note, but gave you
the wrong URL.    Since many of you forwarded the URL to kids who
have great cyber skills, we thought you would want the right one.

Here's the correct text:
Do you know any college kids who are good at cyber security and go
to school in New York, Delaware, or California? If yes they can get
an all expenses paid scholarship to cyber camps this summer that
could give them an inside track to the coolest jobs in the coolest
places in cyber security.  Send them to www.uscyberchallenge.org.
That's also where you will find data on how cyber-security-talented
high school kids all over the country can qualify for full four year
college scholarships (with summer internships).

                                    Alan

Alan Paller, Director of Research, SANS institute   apaller at sans.org