[ale] And now for something completely different :-)

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 12:12:54 EDT 2010

Diamondcard is the provider I linked with Ekiga based on the
recommendation on the GNU website.  Now I just need to figure out
between now and May 20th how to translate that into a phone
conversation between Dr Knuth (who is one of the seminal figures in
Computer Science) and I into a podcast in a hosted website.

Thanks,
Larry