[ale] Backup frequency question

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue Apr 13 14:23:49 EDT 2010

It also supports license fees ;-) I'd looked that up earlier.

I couldn't find current pricing but an older datasheet indicates that it
would cost us from $200-1500 for replication and license for the second
server. The spread in pricing is from running a server licensed for a
single user to a duplicate, replicated server with the same user count
that we currently have.

I admit, not that pricey but a lot more expensive then running rsync in
a cron job. Maybe it's just the principal of the thing - I hate to be
told what I can't do. I appreciate that you took the time and had the
curiosity to have a look, too.

thanks,
William