[ale] OpenSolaris now trial only

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Mon Apr 5 14:14:42 EDT 2010

This has been done to Solaris, not OpenSolaris. When I read your email,
I was a bit alarmed, but nope, the article is referring to the Solaris
licensing change. OpenSolaris is still available for download without
the 90-day limit.

Still makes me sad to see Oracle driving nails into the Solaris coffin.