[ale] SCO loses again: jury says Novell owns UNIX SVRXcopyrights

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:47:45 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Lightner, Jeff <jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> Interesting:
>
> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2010-03-23-024-35-OP-MS-N
>
> Apparently an offer to buy Novell by a hedge fund got rejected.  However
> in another story link on the above site it says Novell indicated they
> would welcome other offers.

For the record. The Novell Microsoft deal, only effect things with the
Enterprise Edition Of SUSE, openSUSE is not, and I repeat effected by
the deal. That has hurt us because many think it covers us, but it
does not.

Pup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.