[ale] SCO loses again: jury says Novell owns UNIX SVRXcopyrights

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:28:26 EDT 2010

Geoffrey wrote:
<snipped>
> We all do realize that Novell owns SuSE?

yes, and that they signed that (5 year?) deal with Microsoft a while back.

I never cared how Novell played that game of 'use us because we're
"legal" and you might get sued if you use any other Linux software.'

I understand having strategic business alliances, but... c'mon.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/