[ale] [OT] (FWD) WANTED: TiVo remote control (Northwest Atlanta 30318)

arxion arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:11:27 EDT 2009

Forwarding this from Freecycle as a courtesy.  Given
the number of TiVo / MythTV fans on this list seemed
appropriate to post the request here.

Also sent and invitation to the person for the MythTV
Install Fest and Conference that is happening at
<FreesideAtlanta.org> on October 10th.  He said if
family obligations permit, he'll be there.

On 2009, Sep, 28, , at 7:18 PM, lawraun wrote:
> I'm looking for a working TiVo remote control.
>
> Don't need the TiVo as I'm hoping to use this
>
> in a MythTV setup.
>
> -Lawrence

peace
aaron