[ale] Let's Party!

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Sep 25 12:46:29 EDT 2009

I used the KVM as an example of a recent use I've had.

The point is there are setups where people do have to play with video.
The number of nVidia issues I see posted about are massive.

There was no point at which I stated Windoze was better than Linux or
easier to install.  This discussion started with me challenging the
assertion that "Linux just works".  Trying to change the discussion to a
point I never made is disingenuous at best.

Since you keep trying to change the subject I'll let your next false
post be the final word because I tired of this.