[ale] Let's Party!

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 15:44:24 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 1:37:48 pm Robert Coggins wrote:
> Notice the unallowed ratings and comments...

Bingo!

I kept waiting for the punchline but it never came. Then I realized the video
WAS the punchline.

The other thing I liked about this is how they make it look like this is some
kind of "grassroots" phenom -- as if microsoft has /nothing/ to do with it.
This is so ripe for spoof I can't even stand it.

> Richard Bronosky wrote:
> > Sounds like a real blast!
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t5-YpHQ
> >

> > .!# RichardBronosky #!.

When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: 'Whose?'
 -- Don Marquis