[ale] Let's Party!

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:46:59 EDT 2009

Geoffrey wrote:
> Richard Bronosky wrote:
>> Sounds like a real blast!
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t5-YpHQ
>
> That is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.  Someone
> needs to come up with a spoof.

I'm confused... that WASN'T a spoof?  I wonder if they will do the
"doors open at midnight" like in the past for those that HAVE to have
the latest Windows to impress their friends?

You're going to think I'm joking, but I stumbled across a Windows 7 "Yes
we can" website recently...  ugh, even before the election Bob the
Builder was wearing me out with that...

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/