[ale] Good book to help prepare for the LPIC-1 test?

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:00:12 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:30 PM, David Ritchie <deritchie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there employers that actual care about LPIC certification? Just
> curious about other's experiences...
>
> -- Dave
>  <http://mail.ale.org/mailman/listinfo/ale>

I doubt most employers are familiar with the LPI.  If I were looking to
enhance employment opportunities I'd probably spring for
Red Hat certification.  My own motivation is that it's the cheapest of the
recognized certifications, it's a good exercise in
broadening my knowledge of Linux, and it can't hurt to have it on my written
materials (maybe it won't help either, but it won't hurt).

Larry