[ale] Suggestions for work

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Thu Sep 17 16:02:59 EDT 2009

Hello everyone. I lost my job today, so I am appealing to anyone on
this list for any knowledge of work that might be out there.

I know there are jobs posted on this list, but I have yet to get a
reply when submitting my information. I guess if anyone has any
suggestions in dealing with that, I would love to hear your feedback.

here is my resume:

http://www.chriskleeschulte.com/resume

I live in the Atlanta metro area and I am heading up every person, job
site, and recruiter that I can find.

I really appreciate any suggestions or feedback for this job search.

thanks again!
Chris