[ale] Help with server setup

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Wed Sep 16 09:55:51 EDT 2009

What is shairpoint and what are its relevant features for your
purposes?  Is it for collaborative editing, just a document
repository, or what?  What kind of security requirements do you have
for the application?

Have you looked at Wordpress?  It is nominally a content management
system, and includes a web page designer that can be somewhat WYSIWYG,
blogging/discussion, and the ability to upload files.  It might have a
chat extension too.  Does that meet your needs, or are you looking for
something different?

--
Björn Gustafsson