[ale] How to get WYSIWYG printing w/ Firefox 3.5.2 ....

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Sep 11 10:13:59 EDT 2009

William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

> .... I am trying to print out some tabular data from a webpage. I can
> get it to look pretty much like I want it on the screen, but no matter
> what I do, it always prints out in a micro-font (difficult to read). Is
> there any way to get something akin to WYSIWYG printing out of firefox ?
> FC11 64-bit, firefox 3.5.2 64-bit, updated about a week ago. TIA ....

I think you're pretty much out of luck, as it's likely browser
dependent.  I know that you can set a minimum font size in firefox, but
how to control that when it's not your browser, maybe some CSS will
work, I don't know.  On firefox you can set the minimum font size from:

edit->preferences->Content->
Advanced (in the Fonts & Colors box)->Minimum font size

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin