[ale] New attack cracks WPA Wi-Fi encryption in just a minute

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Sep 2 17:08:26 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Charles Shapiro wrote:

> All the more reason to use coova ( http://coova.org ).

I've now setup a coffee shop and a pizza place with it.
The customers love it. It even works well with iphones.

I HATE the "wanderingwifi" guys so common in ATL.
and several of their interfaces are fubared with iPhones,
plus several have invalid certs.. plus.... plus...

But the bottom line is: any network connected to wireless
should be considered hostile, and if it's hostile,
why bother with WEP/WPA/etc..