[ale] Get rid of that hardware that not even anoter ALE'er will take

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:24:37 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Brian MacLeod <nym.bnm at gmail.com> wrote:

> After we were unloaded, one of the folks there said if we had more that
> they were doing another event at YDFM Saturday (Nov 7), and though she
> didn't give hours, I would assume the same hours as the prior two weeks: 9am
> to 1pm.
>
> Brian

Replying to my own post:

Seems to be a part of the effort they are doing this weekend as a general
recycling program.  Probably won't have near as much capacity (they had one
trailer at Wal-Mart last weekend) or as much staff, but I, like you, have
not seen a ad for that even that specifically says they'll be there, just
that statement she made.  It also doesn't show up on myecoville.com/us/ga.

However, what does show up is a monthly (third Thursday) event at Grady for
eWaste, so, that'd be a more solid date.  And several communities are
hosting events on November 15.

Sorry I don't have more solid info.