[ale] [OFF TOPIC] (You've been warned) TSA wants your fingerprints

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:03:45 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Jeff Lightner <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

> Off Topic discussions should stay On Topic?
>
> :p

It's like the way New Yorkers talk about plays: There's Broadway,
off-Broadway and off-off-Broadway. We're getting off-off topic here. I would
just burn my own fingerprints off, but I hear they'll arrest you for that.

Lest you think that was a joke, there was a news story this week about a
cancer and chemo patient who was detained at an airport because the
treatment had left him with no discernible fingerprints.

Security would be so much easier if we could just sniff each others' behinds
like dogs do. They seem to find out everything they need to know from that.

Hopefully, that was all on-off topic. :|