[ale] I need a machine that'll run [MS] XP stuff because ofrepair software unavailable in other formats, what are my choices, if any, other than MS XP ?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun May 24 09:53:17 EDT 2009

You might want to check into Bart's PE. You use it to make a live
Windows CD. You still have to have an XP disk to start with (avoid the
specialized ones from big makers like Dell and Sony - they only have
drivers for their hardware) and you will want an OEM or retail
version.

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Courtney
Thomas<courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> These applications will run ONLY under Windows XP.
>
> I have access to Win2Kpro and Vista but not XP. The software is for
> mechanical repairs and has nothing to do with computers other than must be
> run under XP.
>
> Appreciatively,
>
> Courtney

James P. Kinney III