[ale] Reignited: Linux apparently illegal in MA

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat May 23 09:45:53 EDT 2009

On 2009, May, 23, , at 1:47 AM, Robert Reese~ wrote:
> NEWSFLASH:
>
> Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Sides with Aaron; Hand Idiot
> LEOs' & DAs'
> Asses Back on Platter.
>
> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:07:27 AM, aaron <aaron at pd.org> wrote:
>
>> To me, the Boston College incident was clearly a police state
>> action of illegal, unconstitutional search and seizure.
>

>  From EFF:
>
> Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Tosses Out Warrant in Boston
> College Case,
> Says No Probable Cause Existed
>
> http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/05/mass-sjc-tosses-calixte-warrant
>
> <http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/05/mass-sjc-tosses-calixte-warrant>
>

> Court Decision:
>
> http://www.eff.org/files/SJCcalixteorder.pdf
>
> <http://www.eff.org/files/SJCcalixteorder.pdf>
>

> Two words: Nailed It!
>
> Cheers,
> Robert~

Thanks for the follow up details, Robert!  This is really
encouraging news!

And lets all give a big cheer for those "activist" judges,
too!** They are clearly the only justices who are actively
working for justice!  It is tragic that they are such a
rarity; we need more courts that understand their duty to
defend and protect our constitutional civil liberties
against the insane religious extremists and abuses of
the corporate welfare state! Lets hope that President
Obama has the patriotic wisdom to finally appoint an
activist judge to the U.S. Supreme court!
:-)

peace
aaron

**http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Massachusetts