[ale] m2ts to dvd

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:53:13 EDT 2009

Since this is the ALE list I am assuming you are looking for a Linux
authoring tool. The best one I've seen (but not  actually used) is Q
DVD-Author[1]. Has K3b added dvd authoring support yet?

For Windows, I really like DVD Flick[2]. It is the easiest software I
have used to do what you are wanting.

[1] -- http://qdvdauthor.sourceforge.net/
[2] -- http://www.dvdflick.net/

--