[ale] Cinelerra

Andrew Grieser agrieser at gmail.com
Tue May 19 08:07:59 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 04:57:23AM -0400, Mike Harrison wrote:
> It's rocking on my Ubuntu 8.10 desktop at home in 64bit. I used this:
>
> http://cinelerra.org/getting_cinelerra.php

That's what I used to install cinelerra, and it installed it's own quicktime library (libquicktime1), which seems to not be able to read the files.

I'm trying to import clips that were encoded on a Neuros OSD, and the error I'm getting is related to quicktime import. The error is:

virtual int FileMOV::read_frame(VFrame*): quicktime_read_frame/quicktime_decode_video failed

It reads some of the file, and errors out in the middle. Do I need to install something else?

Andrew

--
OpenPGP Key ID: 6D2B8CE2 (agrieser at gmail.com)