[ale] VCS Suggestions

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Mon May 11 14:14:43 EDT 2009

OSX is "unofficially" possible on the VMWare free Linux server. I don't
know if Workstation is different but people have been running OSX in
vmware since it first went to Intel.

Having said that, the performance was typically pretty painful because
of the graphics load. Hypothetically, if one were to Google osx86 and
vmware , one might find out more. Not that I - cough, cough - ever have
or have run OSX in vmware.

Regards,
William