[ale] [OT] SSN use, was: restricting web input

Wed May 6 11:51:08 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> Jeff Lightner wrote:
> First three of your SSN are regionally assigned, so that's not to
> random. Last three would be a better choice.  Then again, I'm completely
> against using any portion of the SSN for anything..

I have long held that the quickest solution to the [current] identity
theft problem in the US would be to convert all vehicle license plates
to be the owner's SSN. Your SSN is no longer the keys to your
identity.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.