[ale] restricting web input

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue May 5 15:51:27 EDT 2009

Right but if they cut the displayed * then paste it in the verification
box it won't be the same characters as the * won't be what they entered
in first box - just what they saw after they entered.

Of course that wouldn't prevent cut and paste from something else (e.g.
a cheat sheet for passwords in notepad *shudder*).  However, if they are
doing that at least they'll have the reference to what they "typed"
later (as will the hackers that got to their Windoze box while they were
surfing youtube).