[ale] restricting web input

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:24:14 EDT 2009

Not really. You could try to prevent a couple things with Javascript,
but they can all be circumvented.
1) You could disable ctrl/cmd+c. This could be circumvented via the
context menu or the edit menu.
2) You could disable the context menu, but most people will hate you
for that. Plus, most decent browsers include an option to prevent
Javascript from disabling the context menu.

Also, I normally don't even copy and paste. I just let Apple's
Keychain automatically fill in the form for me :)

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59