[ale] Anyone here on the AUUG announcements list?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon May 4 14:03:27 EDT 2009

You may be thinking of the notice of "next meeting" that appeared at the
end of April's meeting notice.  I have that but usually there is a
notice out the week or weekend before the meeting and I haven't seen
that one so was curious if anyone else had.   It sounds like there
wasn't one.   Hopefully nothing has happened to Lindsay and they're just
working him overtime at Cisco.