[ale] Disney takes ownership stake in Hulu

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:11:54 EDT 2009

Jim Kinney wrote:
> I dumped my cable.

I haven't had cable in a couple of years.  It's getting much easier now
that most networks show episodes on their site or places like Hulu.  I'm
perfectly fine with watching a couple of commercials for the few shows I
wish to see.

For the sporting events that Yahoo or some others don't carry there is
either the radio (actually my preferred method for most sports) or a
sports bar.

I also rent or buy the series on DVD once it comes out.  We found it
invaluable when watching "Lost" a while back.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/