[ale] OT: Seeking Mice

Sean C. McCord scmlist at cycoresys.com
Sat May 2 01:11:39 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 11:08:13PM -0400, Brian Pitts wrote:
>In case we have to purchase some, can anyone recommend a source that can
>provide cheap, reliable mice in bulk?

That depends on just how cheap you want them.  There are some really
nasty, cheap mice out there that can be had for a dollar or two.  I
can get decent Logitech mice from distributors in Atlanta for six or
seven dollars.  Personally, I can't tolerate a lousy mouse, so the
cheapest I ever sell is the AOpen/Logitech OEM, which I can usually
find between five and eight dollars a piece.

--
Sean C. McCord
CyCore Systems
scmlist at cycoresys.com