[ale] GOGO in flight service for AirTran

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Mon Jul 13 10:08:40 EDT 2009

Ale list:

Just thought I would send feedback to friends here on this list. The
in flight internet service that Air Tran has (GoGo) actually works
pretty well. It is $13 per flight and I can use all my services, IRC,
email, Google Voice, ssh perfectly well. There is some lag, but pretty
respectable. I am guessing that I am one of 2 or 3 on the network on
this plane. I am sending this email from the service now. Nice to get
some work done on the plane.

thanks,
Chris Kleeschulte