[ale] OT:Epson Stylus Pro 4800

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Jul 12 18:25:29 EDT 2009

Greetings.

I have a friend that is out of work and needs to raise some cash.
She has the above mentioned printer for sale, and it apparently is a good deal if you have a need for this type of equipment.

Here's her description:

"Comes with all 8 ink cartridges (the extra ink 800mg) plus one additional unopened set of the ultra chrome K3 ink, 1 maintenance tank, 1 black conversion kit (set of three), all manuals and software for mac and windows, the paper roller attachment for large format printing, and some A4 and A3 Epson paper. The printer was in a commercial marketing firm that closed and has about 65 prints on it total. I need to move it fast. This is a 3000$ printer retail and the ink is about 600$ a cartridge. It is an exceptional value. Printer is in fabulous shape."

She also has an DELL D800 notebook and an old Toshiba 2600 something notebook that she is looking for offers on .

If you, o anyone you know is interested, let me know.

Thanks,

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.